Wednesday, April 20, 2011

So Pra Contrariar


So Pra Contrariar was created in 1989 and got really famous very fast also because of the romantic style of pagoda. The group got their first album in 1993. In 1997 the new album sold more the 3 million copies.













Artist: So Pra Contrariar
Song: Que se chama amor
Album: So Pra Contrariar
Date: 1993

Artist: So Pra contrariar
Song: A Barata
Album: So Pra Contrariar
Date: 1993

Artist: So Pra contrariar
Song:  Mineirinho
Album: So Pra contrariar
Date: 1997

2 comments:

  1. I am citing this for #3. Brazillian music not really my taste. It has nothing to do with your blog because I actually enjoyed your layout and I liked learning about the culture. I think the thing that turned me off was actually Beth Carvalho, only because my uncle really likes her music and he plays it nonstop every time I go to his house and it always gets stuck in my head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked this playlist because it was something totally new. I don’t even think I’ve heard of pagode before and I enjoyed the music. I don’t think that I would listen to this music any other time, mostly because I wouldn’t know where to find it, so that’s why I’m choosing this for option number 3.

    ReplyDelete